See below of a list of current job openings:
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Bowmanville)
We are looking for a vibrant, motivated person to join our team in our Bowmanville location as an administrative assistant.
- Greeting customers in the office and directing them to the correct department
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- General office administrator duties – filing, record keeping etc.
- Assist in purchasing & ordering office supplies for all offices
- Assist travel consultants in invoicing bookings and finishing files
- Preparing travel documents for clients
- Printing and photocopying
- Organizing and stocking brochures and pamphlets
- Must be outgoing and good with people
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative duties
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Capable of working independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Knowledge and interest of the travel industry is an asset
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING INDEPENDENT TRAVEL ADVISORS
If you are looking for a host-agency to further your travel career and gain access to an extensive network within the industry – look no further. The Kemp Travel Group is a privately owned and operated full-service travel agency with over 39 years of experience in the travel industry. We are a mid-sized family run agency based in Ontario that can provide personalized support tailored to meet your needs. We have a tight knit team and belong to an extensive travel network! If you are interested in a flexible home-based role with our agency, then we would love to hear from you. No matter what stage of your travel career you are in, we are open to a conversation!
Seasoned professional within the travel industry?
If you are looking for a new home base, whether it be by design or circumstance – we can help. Our agency has nearly four decades of experience and can support you as you service and continue to grow your clientele. Get started right away and gain immediate access to our resources, office space, and expertise. We can provide value to your existing client base and help you grow your network.
New to the travel industry?
No problem. Whether you are looking for a career change or are fresh out of school we may have a role for you. If you bring integrity, a strong work ethic, a great network of prospective clients, and are TICO certified and ready to learn – let’s chat. We can provide a wide range of resources, access to training programs, plus marketing and personal support. We want to help you learn the ins and outs of the industry, kickstart your travel career and grow as a travel professional.
Agency Owner considering a change?
Do you love talking and selling travel, but have grown tired of all of the administration that goes with owning an agency? It is a difficult decision to transition into becoming an Independent Travel Advisor within a host agency, but we make it easy for you. We can help you to maintain your brand and your clients while freeing you from the overhead, hidden fees, office admin, royalties and receivables that come with running a business. We will help transition your clients and your staff on the seamless road to profit from day one. As a privately owned local business that was built from the ground up, we are uniquely positioned to understand your needs.
Your Success is our Success. As an affiliate of the Kemp Travel Group, you will benefit from:
- No upfront or monthly fees.
- Affiliation with the Ensemble Travel Group consortium consisting of top-tier travel agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada. Ensemble provides many benefits including exceptional marketing and training programs for you. They also provide amenities, exclusive offers for your clients. There are also opportunities to unique hosted tours and attend an annual conference. *Kemp Travel Group is part of the coveted Elite Agencies within Ensemble.
- Regular client contact through client newsletters, direct mail, email campaigns, specialty magazines highlighting unique and special travel opportunities.
- Technology: Apollo, Softvoyage, Clientlinq amongst others.
- Professional in-house marketing support.
- In house training, plus regular highlights of new and enhanced industry-specific training programs.
- Agent to agent support.
- Access to industry events, and if qualified, familiarization (FAM) trips.
- Access to desk space in our offices. Meet clients on the couch or at the coffee bar in one of our local offices. We have four offices in Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whitby & Lindsay!
- NO fees for: Business cards, email address, phone extension, web presence.
- You and your clients will have access to agency client evenings, webinars. You’ll also have access to our annual luxury travel show and our exclusive Kemp Travel Group consumer trade show which hosts 30+ industry suppliers each year.
- Opportunities to develop and host your own group tours.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
We have a simple commission structure which is paid monthly:
Sales ** Gross commissions per annum
Up to $24,999
$25,000 – $49,999
**Gross commission includes commissions paid from the supplier to the agency, including insurance, less any refunds or commission recalls. Taxes are not included in calculating commission.
Does joining a well-known, trusted, respected and family-owned travel agency appeal to you? Let’s talk! Call Erin at 905-623-3182 or contact email@example.com to start the conversation!