SOUTH AFRICA – A CLASSIC JOURNEY
Visit Cape Town, The Garden Route, Mpumalanga, Swaziland, Zululand, St Lucia & Kruger National Park
Agency Exclusive: Book up to 4 months in advance and save $170 per couple.
The Classic South Africa Journey is an excellent introduction for the first time traveler to South Africa. Travelers will be introduced to the history and culture of the nation as well as having safari experiences in the Kruger National Park as well as Hluhluwe in Kwa Zulu Natal.
Scenic experiences include the Garden Route along the Indian Ocean seaboard and the breathtaking Blyde River Canyon and Bourke’s Luck Potholes in Mpumalanga. In the beautiful city of Cape Town you will enjoy a tour of the city, a visit to the top of Table Mountain and extraordinary views at Cape Point!
What’s included in the Land package?
- Accommodations per itinerary or similar
- Sightseeing per itinerary including entrance fees where applicable
- Domestic flight between Durban and Port Elizabeth
- Meals as reflected in the itinerary: Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
- Air Conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Porterage at airports and hotels
- Additional sightseeing options available (at additional cost)
2020 DATES AND PRICES
CA $4795 per person sharing
- May 10th and 17th
CA $4995 per person sharing
- March 22nd, April 19th, September 13th, October 11th & November 11th
(Dates reflect arrival day in South Africa)
REQUEST A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
$300CAD non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. Final payment due 60 days prior to departure. Non-refundable once fully paid.